Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 25, 2008, 7:11 PM   #1

Those of us who live in Vermont like to say that we live in the most beautiful state of the US. So I am slightly embarassed to admit that this photo was actually taken across the river, in Haverhill, New Hampshire. As Patty has so ably demonstrated, New Hampshire has a lot of nice scenery also.

I took this photo last fall. We had another very beautiful foliage season this year, but I have been so busy I didn't have a chance to take any photos! Imagine, being a shutterbug, living in a very beautiful area, at the most colorful time of year, and not shooting any photos. As die-hard Red Sox fans said for decades, there's always next year.
Attached Images
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 25, 2008, 7:47 PM   #2

Gorgeous colors!
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2008, 4:47 PM   #3

Spectacular colors and a lovely photo.

Think of it this way - you aren't missing the fall colors, you are exploring interests, right? Of course, there are those of us hockey fans that think baseball is about as interesting as watching cement set, though as a Red Socks fan, you'll know how I feel as a LA Kings fan!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2008, 9:18 PM   #4

Beautiful, mtnman. I traveled through Vermont on the way to Montreal one year in October. It sure is a lovely state.

I'm with you on not having taken many photos this year. What you saw is about all I've taken. Between medical problems earlier, being in Salt Lake City for a week and having a reaction to a flu shot last week (we think), I've missed a lot of this season.

Now I'm just trying to get caught up at work. No time for photography. I haven't even been on the boards in weeks. Missing everyone here.

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote