Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 7, 2008, 8:03 PM   #1

In spite of being Laid-Off from work, my wife and I took a vacation to Nashville, TN to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show and then on to Gatlinburg, TN.

Once we arrived in Gatlinburg, we both became Ill and spent the better part of four days cooped up in our cabin.

About the only Photos I took were various shots of a Montain side and clouds out the back window of the cabin. Of those, there was only one semi-keeper.

EddyinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 7, 2008, 8:10 PM   #2

You've certainly had some rotten luck - hope you find a new job soon. And there's nothing worse than being sick away from home.

The picture is definitely a keeper - I really like it. Makes me want to visit Gatlinburg, a beautiful part of the country.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2008, 9:07 PM   #3

Get welll soon! Love your photo!

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2008, 10:21 PM   #4

Yeesh, when it rains it pours and it sounds like it is pouring on you right now Eddy.

I like the shotbut hopefully a new job prospect will come through and you can claim a redo on your vacation.

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 8:19 PM   #5

Eddy, I'm sorry to hear of the layoff. There's been talk up this way, but we've managed to miss it all so far. My husband and sons work's have both cut their hours in hopes of preventing any. And, mine is talking of it also.

Are you kidding! That photo is not a semi keeper. It is a keeper! Beautiful. Sorry you weren't feeling better when you could see views like that. Maybe you'll get another chance soon.

You'll be in my thoughts. Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote