Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 1, 2009, 7:24 AM   #11

Well, you get to take it easy for a few days. Sorry, no Sesame Snaps available. Get well.

Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2009, 7:46 AM   #12
Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

Speed recovery Tom! Perhaps this is a good time to do some post processing vs. photographing; you mentioned that typing was a pain, but hopefully you are able to use a mouse.
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2009, 8:29 AM   #13

As others said, sorry to hear of the surgery and recovery period. Hope all heals well, but not too quicklyso we'll have a break from the competition :blah:

No, really, I do look forward to seeing your photos again soon. They inspire me to try harder.

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2009, 1:52 PM   #14

Best to you on your recovery. It was this time last year I had my biceps tendon re-attached to my radial tuberosity on my forearm. Even though it has been a year I still am mindful of what I can or should not be doing as I had before the injury.

Take care and do all that you are instructed to do by your therapist. I have three friends and my ex-wife go through what you just had done and all of them are back to full speed ahead and glad they had it done.

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2009, 2:47 PM   #15

Hope you have a speedy recovery!! With the weather you are having Its a Good Time to relax with the remote and Your favorite Beverage!!

Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote