Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 29, 2009, 7:39 AM   #11

Originally Posted by JimC View Post
It's my understanding that Firefox 3.5 will have it enabled by default (but, I haven't checked any of the betas to tell for sure).
According to this page, that appears to be correct (it should be enabled by default in Firefox 3.5 for tagged images):

Of course, it's a good idea to make sure you convert all images to sRGB for web posting anyway, since most users are not going to be using a color managed browser that's able to render images correctly if they're using a different color space.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 12:28 PM   #12

.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #255a93 } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #255a93 } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #255a93 } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #255a93 } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #ff4400 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } Well, I just got home from work and sat down to see what kind of feedback I got.
First, I want to thank everyone for there feedback and taking the time to check it out themselves. Thank you, thank you very much. (said with my best Elvis impersonator voice

Second, I guess I wasn't real clear on what seems so much better on IE than Fire Fox.
the color difference was very subtle but, the sharpness of my Images are much better using IE over FF. (not just mine but all the images I view look better.) I'm at a loss as to why that would be true for some users and not others.
Anyway, I'm going to spend some time working on this isue to see what I can do about it and I'll let you know if I come up with anything, I really dislike using IE.

Ronny, Thanks for the heads up on Safari, I'm going to check that out.

JimC, A big thanks to you for all the tips and links! I really like FF and would like to keep using it if possible.

Thanks again everyone!

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote