Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 2, 2009, 12:38 PM   #21

Sure! check here http://www.photome.de/ and that's a good question, one I had to ask about myself a while back. we all gotta learn somehow.

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2009, 2:57 PM   #22

If you are a Mac user, you can use this one (EXIF Viewer):

Last edited by penolta; Jul 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2009, 5:16 PM   #23

Originally Posted by Monza76 View Post
I find it hard to even imagine that lifestyle, to me $1000 of new furniture is a major investment!! My home is only about 1000 square feet total, probably smaller than a walk in closet at that level.
correct ira.. mine's about 1300
in the house i mentioned most doors cost $1400 for just the casing... not including the door, the jamb,the labor, the finish..
oh?? they did deliver them
Passion is in all great searches and is necessary to all creative endeavors. - W. Eugene Smith

Last edited by robar; Jul 2, 2009 at 5:19 PM.
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:08 PM   #24

Thanks again for the compliments.

Ira - I'm with you, I couldn't imagine living in a place like this. And my house is about the same size as yours and Roys. The idea of a $1000 door (the whole door, delivered, installed, all the fixings) is scary to me. Hearst must have spent millions on this place, and to think that it wasn't his only house, this was more like his vacation home!

I use the same EXIF viewer that Penolta mentioned, since I use a Mac. Photome seems to be the best reader for Windows, but I used another free one when I still had a PC. Can't remember what it was, though (starts with an "A", but it doesn't show as much information as photome does, from what I understand). Also, all these pictures are hosted in an album on zenfolio, they are not uploaded here. Zenfolio doesn't strip out the exif information, and you can always find it both in the file here, or go to the album where it's located and there's a tab that will show the information also. It does, however, strip out exif information it doesn't support - the original pictures I uploaded were geotagged, but zenfolio deletes that information.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote