Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 15, 2009, 9:32 PM   #11

Great Shots and sorry for the way the Indians are up here they all seem to think but yet they actually take em so they can profit off them they do not like to share much but the beer and their women folks from what I have found out when I was staying at a home that had adopted some Muckleshoot kids a long story there as well... course they are the worse of the bunch I have met many good folks and have a few friends on the rez I should go over and see them one day and go down to find some of my half brothers tribe his own great grandmother was the tribal Princess they are one that never signed a treaty "Cowlitz". I really found the cove shots to be of interest to me some nice hiding spots huh but for the water coming in ... and yes the rocks can be very hard to maneuver around... I wear just plain t shoes... All shots are great as well...

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Nov 15, 2009 at 9:35 PM.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2009, 3:44 PM   #12

Another amazing and lovely series - such great captures of the range of tones and textures! I especially like the composition of #1 and #4.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2009, 7:52 PM   #13

Nice series! I like #5 best. The tree branches forming a natural frame for the view heightens the appeal of the picture for me.

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2009, 9:24 PM   #14

Thanks very much! I always hope that I've managed to capture a bit of the beauty of a place. It's easier at some places than at others and Washington is VERY photogenic, so very easy. I'd highly recommend a trip up there.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2009, 12:58 AM   #15

Wonderful series, I'm with Lou, No.5 is gorgeous, although they are all very good.

My Flickr Photos

Pentax K-5 K20D K100D
Pentax DA 55-300mm 4-5.8 ED / Pentax M 200mm F4 / Pentax Tak K 135mm 2.5 / Pentax M 100mm F4 Macro / Tamron SP AF90mm 2.8 Di Macro / Pentax M 1.7 50mm / Pentax M 2.8 28mm
Rodney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:12 AM   #16

Beautiful pictures, Harriet. Don't you love the abundant photo opportunities in Washington! It rained the entire time we were there a couple of weeks ago, and my pictures are much more modest than yours (well, that is always the case), so I may post a couple of them soon, when I get the courage. LOL.
Lawrence Culbertson
Sequim, WA

K5, Sigma 50 1.4, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 2.8, Panasonic LX5, Canon G15
Dr. C is offline   Reply With Quote