Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:26 PM   #11

I am another that didn't realize how bad your problems are - very sorry to hear about them. Age is an unforgiving taskmaster, as I am finding out, too. Best of luck, and I hope to see more of your posts soon.
If life brings you lemons, you can make lemonade.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:42 PM   #12

Hi Roy,

I was hoping that your relative absence was not due to health issues, and am saddened to find that they are indeed the cause.

My best wishes for a good outcome go out to you.

snostorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 5:25 PM   #13

I am saddened to hear about your health. And my thoughts are these:
I feel the presence of some like minded people here, who believe in the power of prayer. A verse came immediately to me; Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Even though we are not physically together, we have come here to this forum together, and with you in mind, lift your needs up in the Lord's name.

a200user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:54 AM   #14

Hi Roy,
I have of course known of your health problems from your emails, though nothing recent, I had hoped this was a sign of some improvement, but apparently not so. I can only sympathise, and hope for better things for you in the coming new year. Hang in there Roy ... most of us suffer problems as we age, my own experience is that old age is not all it's cracked up to be, you can only soldier on, and try and take things in your stride. ... Jack
jachol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 4:40 AM   #15

Fervent wishes from this household for improved health quickly. As an 83 year old man, beset with diabetes, heart failure, spinal stenosis,arthitis, kidney disease, and, as of yesterday, cataract surgery within year, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy my problems, even if that rid me of them. Nevertheless, I have a large, loving family around me, I wake up each day planning on doing things I enjoy, and life is altogether worth living. I hope you can weather your storm too.
Old Engineer
Old Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 7:31 AM   #16

Get well soon,Roy!
kashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 7:37 AM   #17

Roy, you're wonderful advice and photos have certainly been missed, but your health is top priority. All the best wishes and we will keep you in our prayers with hopes that you get well soon.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 8:14 AM   #18

Best of luck. It's not an easy thing dealing with illness and one thing I've discovered over the past couple of years is as you get older..different illnesses and conditions seem to beset us...my experience.

I'm glad your back posting. Take care.

lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 11:36 AM   #19

Roy, Sorry to hear of your illnesses. My hope is that you have a speedy recovery and are posting here again soon.

There is an old saying that getting old is not for sissies!!!!

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 11:43 AM   #20

I'm glad to see a message from you. I must have been one of your many PM's asking where you'd been. I'm sorry to hear of all the issues. Prayers will be coming from my way they can help solve some of your issues and you are back here in full force.

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote