Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 29, 2009, 12:26 AM   #21

Seasons greetings Mole. Another great set of photos. It's forecast to be 40 degrees centigrade here today, with "Catastrophic" fire hazard, although so far so good.
beachboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2009, 4:48 PM   #22

Sorry to take so long responding - have been away from electronics for number of days... Sure hope all had a great Christmas!!

Pboerger - I agree - it is great to get paid to go out & play!!

Mtnman - Thanks! And hope to meet you out in the woods one of these days!

Bluenose - Glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for the kind words!

Les - Thanks so much! That view over into Fontana is always lovely, but this was an especially fine day.

I_O - Our snow is infrequent enough that I enjoy it every time. How is your wife's "no snow" policy working out these days?

Harriet - Thanks for the kind words. That one shot of the snow & sun is after MANY failed attempts - it is hard to time it right...

Hans - Welcome to this very friendly and helpful forum! Hope to see more of your work here soon! (And maybe see you in Tennessee someday!)

GW - Thanks! Perhaps the world's smallest snowy owl?? One of my daughters also got a cute shot of snow on a branch that looked just like a face.

Sarah - Thanks! Hope you had a great Christmas too!

BB - Sure do hope you are keeping cool & safe.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote