Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:53 PM   #11

Very nice pictures, especially the second one. I know what you mean about forgetting to change camera settings - I'm often surprised by that click-click-click-click-click sound when I forget to turn off the auto exposure bracketing feature. But I don't mind - recently I've been shooting with the K100 and a wireless remote. I hate having to re-set the camera for remote every time i turn it off or have to scroll through the information menu for the histogram each time I review a shot. I love the later cameras ability to remember such things.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 6:20 AM   #12

Those are great shots GW. Number two for me is the best.

I think all my shots are taken at the wrong settings. When shooting birds I always seem to be too hasty as I am afraid they will fly away and I will miss the shot. When I review the pictures I always find something that I should have done differently.

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2010, 5:25 AM   #13

Great portraits of a shy bird! Wonderful expression on #1, and perfect color in #2.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote