Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 24, 2010, 5:55 AM   #21

Dustin - Thanks so much for your very kind, helpful & specific comments. All are a great help! If you ever decide to visit Virgin Falls, just let me know - will be glad to give you directions, advice, and some folks to contact nearby...

Penolta - Indeed we are blessed with many fine natural places that are set aside for resource protection. Much work remains though... Yes the skunk was quite patient - a few minor warnings but no "perfume!"

Shoturtle - Thanks so much!

Bowenp - Thank you!

Harriet - Thanks for your kind words! Yes, that skunk was certainly wet with the heavy morning dew - busily searching for insects in the tall, very wet grass...

Ronny - You are too kind!

Tullio - Glad you enjoyed these. No, I don't do much PP - would rather spend the time out in the field than at the computer! Have tried HDR once or twice, and was not happy with the results (my lack of skill...)

GW - Glad you liked them! Although autumn is a great time in TN, Virgin Falls really looks its best in the winter & spring - water levels tend to be rather low in the fall. But if you do return this autumn, let me know, so I can suggest some other great spots for your "viewing pleasure."

Ordo - Thank you very much!
mole is offline   Reply With Quote