Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 23, 2010, 12:23 AM   #11

Hi all,

Lou mentioned to me last week when he called to check on me that some here had asked about me. I'm still on the planet, although at times in the past many weeks been in a fog.

I am not so lucky as Roy, as I will be visiting the OR. And, hopefully soon. After weeks and weeks and weeks of testing and doctor visits to multiple doctors, I think we are getting somewhere on a treatment plan for me. It is unbelievable all the things that can be done to a human body. But, I've survived them all so far and will survive the rest of this. At least my family is hoping so. And, so am I. Besides I really need to start getting more than just a few hours sleep each night.

Not a lot of photos have been taken during this time as I haven't been able mentally or physically at times. But, I do have some that I'm hoping to get sorted through and posted soon. One of our weekends to distract me was a trip to NJ to see the grandson. And, I do know that this will be some of my therapy.

I have missed coming here and seeing what everyone's done and will be back hopefully soon on a daily basis again.

Thanks for missing me.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2010, 7:11 AM   #12

So sorry to hear you are having medical issues Patty .... I hope that eventually everything is sorted and you quickly get back on an even keel !

Take care !
Frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2010, 2:10 PM   #13

Good to hear that things are resolving themselves for you, Patty, even if they aren't resolved yet. You have definitely been missed!
mtngal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2010, 9:22 PM   #14

Hang in there, Patty. We will be pulling for you.
If life brings you lemons, you can make lemonade.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2010, 6:35 AM   #15

Patty - My family & I will keep you in our prayers for a quick and complete recovery...
mole is offline   Reply With Quote