Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 15, 2010, 12:17 PM   #11

This is one I did a while back with a 21mm limited reversed on a 70mm limited.

Attached Images
snooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2010, 6:48 PM   #12

holy moly, impressive!
NMRecording is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:11 PM   #13

You are right, my first suggestion doesn't make sense. I didn't think it all the way through.

If you want to reverse the lens and mount it on the push-pull, all you would need is a reversing ring with male-to-male threads - that's an interesting idea, hadn't thought about that. Hmmm - I have an old 80-200 lens with oil on the aperture blades. I keep thinking about getting it repaired, but could buy another one on ebay for less than what it will cost to repair it. But I'm too sentimental to get rid of it (it was my late father's lens, he gave me all his Pentax film stuff about a year before he passed away, right after the film advance died on my own Pentax ME). I might think about doing something like this.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:26 PM   #14

...for us 'challenged' folks could you explain this a little more? I am not likely to build my own but am interesting in getting closer to objects with my KX.

BTW..I have a faster internet connection now..so I can check pic on this site finally.....I gave up coming here with the other connection...good to be back ...
littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote