Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 21, 2010, 5:35 PM   #11

First an apology to all - this is NOT a little green heron, it's an immature Black Crowned Night Heron (Penolta pointed out my mistake in a private message, so here's a public thanks to him!) I knew this to be a BCN heron, just made a mistake in the posting....

Les - Have not bumped into any places where "liquid corn" was being produced, although have heard some good stories about it from some folks who grew up on what is now our park land...

GW - Thanks so much!

Kevin - Glad you liked these. Lens choices - well, my usual kit lately has been the DA 16-45, the A 35-105, and the A 70-210 (along with a Raynox 150 for possible macros). If travelling light, just take the Tamron 18-250. If planning specific types of shots, will take the appropriate lens - but have missed a number of good shots by not having the right lens...

Ronny - Thanks! He sure is a cute one!

NMR - Thanks so much!

Harriet - This one was an injury victim - had gotten caught by a fish hook on a trotline. So it was easy to get fairly close, after the "operation" was completed...

Scott - (see my apologies above - I should know better than to post in my sleep!)
mole is offline   Reply With Quote