Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:20 PM   #11
Super Moderator

the early morning shots really look great. the lighting difference really made these. very nice.
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 5:56 AM   #12

Fascinating series - great action and, as said by many already, great illustration of what changing light can do.

PS - let me know if you want to borrow my 135-600 to get closer to the action!
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 6:53 AM   #13

Harriet after seeing these shots and looking back at the ones I took at Bondi Beach in OZ I can clearly see the merits of the DA*300mm lens for clarity of detail. I think your crop of the *300mm shots are superior to my 400mm shots with the 80-400. I am hoping that Pentax will come out with a nice DA*400mm lens in the future.

Already having a Tamron 1.4TC I may be well served to look to getting a high quality 300mm lens in the future. The one great feature of my lens is its light weight, size and cost.

I love the action you have captured here. The expression on the girls face is telling me she is tense but likes the ride she has going on that wave. Great shots and nice photo journalism!

Last edited by Keltech; Oct 1, 2010 at 6:55 AM.
Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote