Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 30, 2012, 7:57 PM   #11

I almost didn't open this. Glad I did. What a nice car.

I have a brother who is a Carroll Shelby fan. Was quite saddened by his death this spring. He goes to the Monterey races every year. We even went a few years back when Shelby was the main event. And, have been a few times.

There's a car show down the street from my house every Sunday and I keep forgetting to go check it out. Maybe this Sunday I'll remember. I'm not sure what kind of cars. Will have to see.

Did you get to sit in it to get the steering wheel shot?

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2012, 6:29 PM   #12

Nice photography. My favourites in this series ...#1 and # 3...the steering wheel hub.

I think the AC body style is one of the most beautiful cars ever designed. Alongside the AC...beauty wise... are the '63 Corvette Sting Ray split window coupe and the '61 Jaguar XKE coupe.
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2012, 6:26 AM   #13

Patty - I thought the license plate was perfect for the car. I have seen white Jaguars with the plate "White Cat" or black ones with "Black Cat". I also want to go to a car show and shoot some pictures but never seem to make it happen.

I took the steering wheel photo standing at the rear of the vehicle.

Lesmore 49 - I agree wit you on the beauty of the corvet ,Cobra and XKE and would add the 1955 Mercedes 300 SL gullwing.

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote