Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 8, 2013, 6:50 PM   #1
Default K-5ii/iis questions

Has anyone shot a wedding with the K-iis? I am looking for real world feedback as if Moria (Morie ?? spelling) is an issue with the K-5iis when shooting wedding portaits. Some people say it is and others says it won;t be. I plan to get a K-5ii or iis for shooting weddings and some sporting stuff/newspaper work and I hear the iis is sharper if you don;t get the Moria pattern.

Also how much faster is the urst mode on the K-5iis vs K-5 and the amount of time it takes to clear the buffer. I am never ale to get the full burst speed as advised n my K-5 even with a fast lens and wondering if the improved AF on the newer camera will help get more frames and clear the buffer faster. Would using a USH-1 vs the current class10 cards I am using now make that much of a difference.

Thanks. I love my K-5 but looking for better low light images from weddings as well as faster buffer clearing........

Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:10 PM   #2

I think Scott is the one that should be answering this question. From what I've read elsewhere, the answer is that it can be a problem, but isn't always. I read on another board where someone shot a wedding successfully but did have to delete several photos as being unusable. I think if it were my main camera use I'd get a K5ii, not the s. But since I don't have one, I can't verify.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote