Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 20, 2013, 8:06 AM   #11

Kevin sorry to be so late responding. I have been away from both the forum and home while visiting with my sister in Florida. The pictures are smashing;one and three are off the charts. I will miss you here on the forum and thank you for all the help you have been over the years.

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2013, 8:16 PM   #12

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, I appreciate them (you are too kind Lou) !

NZ was absolutely amazing, a spectacular country that encompasses most of the best natural resources Europe has to offer (volcanoes, hot pools of bubbling mud and of water, spectacular beaches, bays & islands, amazing wildlife, superb hiking trails, jaw-dropping alpine scenery of mountains & lakes and deep deep fjords) in one mangeable package, 5 weeks went by in a flash and we certainly didn't want to come back to Shanghai (to compensate the bird migration season is about to start here so it's not all bad)

I'll post links when I start processing the near 10,000 shots I have taken !
Pentax : 15 Ltd, 77 Ltd, 43/1.9 Ltd, Cosina 55/1.2, DA*300/4, Contax Zeiss Distagon 28/2.8, Raynox 150/250, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.

Nikon : D800, D600, Sigma 500/4.5, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 - 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 - 35/2.0, Nikkor 85/1.8G, Sigma 50/1.4. Nikon x1.4 TC, Sigma x2.0 TC
Frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote