Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 9, 2013, 4:59 PM   #21

Glad someone's getting some spring somewhere. Few more inches of snow headed to Minnesota this week. Very nice flower shots and good capture on the butterfly.
BobIr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013, 1:10 PM   #22

Like all your others these are great shots. The juvenile hawks are fun to photograph as they seem more tolerant of human presence.

Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 8:17 AM   #23

Very nice series! I like the second and third bloodroot pictures, the drop of water on the third one makes it my favorite. The hawk pictures are very cool, I have rarely seen a redtail like that. They are common in my area, but I only see them soaring high overhead.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 7:01 PM   #24

Hans - Glad you liked the springtime pics - will be posting some more soon! Hope your spring arrives soon!

Alaurasgolfmom - Hope it works - let us see the results!

Bob - Thanks for your kind words, and hope you are surviving the snows...

Lou - You are too kind! Must agree that the Juveniles are usually more approachable - true for many species. If you look carefully, you can see a few specks of "leftovers" from a recent meal on his breast feathers!

Harriet - Thanks so much for your kind and specific comments. I've been trying to get wildflower photos either right after a light rain, or just as the early morning mist is evaporating - nice light and pretty drops... Hope you fine some tamer hawks sometime soon.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote