Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 22, 2013, 9:52 AM   #1

Default New Mouse and mat.

I realize you guys probably heard of this before, but just wanted to give you my impressions. I very hesitantly bought this mouse about a week ago for all it's programmable buttons. I get tired of hen pecking the keyboard. I also bought the Glide 9 aluminum mouse mat, and the combo has proved to be flawless for my 3d work in Lightwave. it has helped my workflow considerably. The laser tracking on the Glide 9 is absolute perfection! I really can't imagine being without it. It is fully customizable to your hand, and has proved to be the most comfortable mouse I have ever used! If your looking for a great tracking, button packed, comfortable, fully customizable mouse, and mat combo, this is it. Between the Mat, and Mouse, I spent $173.00. It was worth every penny! At first because of it's unique design, I though I mad a terrible mistake, but luckily it proved out great! So far the driver software seems to be rock solid except for two arrows indicating what buttons to program. There reversed. Now to make a profile for Aperture! Also attached one of my latest 3d renderings.
Attached Images

tony3dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 22, 2013, 12:51 PM   #2

That's a 3D rendering? Wow! I'm impressed. The mouse is impressive also, but I'd never be able to figure out how to use it, I have a bad enough time trying to remember right-click and left-click!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2013, 3:46 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngal View Post
That's a 3D rendering? Wow! I'm impressed. The mouse is impressive also, but I'd never be able to figure out how to use it, I have a bad enough time trying to remember right-click and left-click!
LOL! It's really pretty easy once you get use to it, and then you wonder how you ever lived without it. I just love it. The aluminum mouse really enhances the experience.
Old May 22, 2013, 5:16 PM   #4

G'day Tony

That's not a mouse mate - that's a miniature version of the Mars Rover explorer !!!

Phil
Ozzie_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2013, 7:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie_traveller View Post
g'day tony

that's not a mouse mate - that's a miniature version of the mars rover explorer !!!

Phil
rofl!!! It really is a fantastic mouse. Very nice build quality as well.