Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 10, 2013, 6:42 PM   #21

Thank you very much, this is unexpected. My multi exposure shot was a spur of the moment thing, my plan had been to do a frame in frame with a construction shot and the completed building. I took the completed building shot, but didn't get around to digging out the construction shot.

This isn't the first time I've tried multi exposure, though the first time with the Q. The first time I tried it I was using a dSLR and had to guess about the placement of the moving objects to get the ghost-like effect I wanted. With the Q the camera puts the previous frames/parts on the LCD while you are looking at the current scene, so I could see as I was going along how things were lining up. It made doing this shot, where I wanted several elements occupying the same space easier to get right. I would have probably had to shoot a number of missed timing ones to get this one (or been very lucky).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote