Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 5, 2013, 5:44 PM   #1
Default A Positive K-3 Review (Video)

A nice review of the K-3 by The Camera Store, Calgary, Alberta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRn__ZBq2A

bluenose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2013, 8:00 AM   #2

Its a good preview of the K3 anda definite watch just to see how the camera performs. Some of the comments and featuress, such as how it feels in the hand or the near silent shutter remind me of the Oly E1. I'd have liked to have seen some more CAF testing just to see how well the K3 handles fast head on targets. At 5:20 he's commented on the AF being not as good as other brands and that it hestitates or occassionally fails to lock focus or that the AF isn't as good as the D7100/5DM3/D800. A side by side comaprison would have been good.

There's a lot to like about the K3 from what I'm seeing so I'm definitely will be getting my mitts on one to see how it compares to my E3 - ergonomics, feel in hand and AF .. it looks like its going to be a fab street shooter or portrait cam which is what I'd be getting it for.
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote