Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 12, 2014, 7:42 PM   #11

Originally Posted by hnikesch View Post
Paris, way too many things to photograph and too little time. We were on the last stop of a 3 week trip to Europe. My kit consisted of my Canon S100 and the Q7 with the 06 attached for the reach if needed. I did bring the 01 02 and 03 but they got little use, K30 & Kr stayed home. This resulted with most of my shots taken with the Canon. When I got to Paris I decided to put some mileage on the Q7 and changed to the 02. We did get to see most of the sights but being early Sept the crowds were still a problem. All but one of the following shots were with the Q7 & 02. After returning and processing shots I found little if any difference in IQ between the 2 cameras. Check my Flickr for the rest of the trip. If I had taken only one camera it would have been the Q7 with 02 and 06 but it was easier not to be changing lenses all the time. I am glad I didn't take the DSLR's the 2 small cameras worked out great.
Hans, You have captured the glorious details of the city indeed.
That reminds me the happy trip that I made way back. I need to head back exploring more.

danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote