Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 26, 2006, 5:43 AM   #1

My homepage (I refer to the main/front page http://www.geocities.com/ricehigh) counter has recorded 10,000 today (for unique consecutive visits) since the page was launched in mid-May last year. Whereas, the overall hits for all the pages in the whole website are over 30,000. Besides the homepage, the most popular pages are ranked as follows:-

No. 1: A Letter to the CEO of Pentax Corporation

No. 2: P-TTL Vs TTL: Is newer better?

(Well, I shall complete the page when I have the time..)

No. 3: K-Mount Metering and Exposure Bases - A Technical Brief

No. 4: The Effects of Real and Digital Exposure Compensation on Exposure (of Mid-Tone, Shadow and Highlight)

No. 5: Exposure Accuracy and Dynamics Test Page for: Canon EOS 300D + EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6

Thank you for reading and the support! (for those who gave me kind comments, no matter they agreed with me or not.) BTW, if you want to ask me question(s), please feel free to drop me an email at any time, to any of the two email addresses provided in my two most popular pages above :-) (i.e. the mainpage and the "Letter to Pentax CEO" page, I shall continue to reply you as long as I can and as soon as possible! :-))
RiceHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links