Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 22, 2006, 8:05 AM   #1

Another goodday,Well, I've grabed a quick shot with the lens and it feels good and the glass is nice and clean. It's a factory refurbish and with shipping cost $46 US from Henery's in Canada. The shot was at sunset with the lens at 50mm* with exp set to P. I did very little post processing in Photo Lad, just very slight adjustments of sensivity, saturation, sharpness and contrast. The file was downsized in CS using Image size/resampling/bicubic smoother/72 dpi at 6x10 from 24x44 inches.Next on the list of things to get is a Wein Safety Sync so i can connect to my old school Ascor studio packs unless* I find a good price on a pocket wizard. I just finished building a couple of wire remote cords of diffrent lenghts. I used some cell* phone headsets for their* 2.5 mini plugs* (99 from the 99 store) and a* pair of push button switches from RadioShack $3.89.It took about about 20 minutes and I have a 3 foot and a 8 foot wired* remote release for about $6.00. The switches are mounted in plastic 35mm film canisters. I would have bought some unwired 2.5 mini plugs and wired them with a heavier wire than the headset wire but they are hard to find. I'll have to make a trip to Fry's* to find what I need, but no rush these work find for now.Well, it's time to hit the sack for a few hours and then back to finding a good buy on a 70-300mm 3.5 lens then I'm done buying leness for a while and will get down to some serious shooting with the Dl.Peace
Attached Images
featherman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 22, 2006, 8:08 AM   #2

First thing I thought was, what strange architecture for Florence - I was of course thinking Italy.

nlp239 is offline   Reply With Quote