Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 21, 2006, 8:12 AM   #1

I just completed the course "Techniques for Mastering Landscape & Nature Photography" offered online by The Perfect Piture School of Photography. The webside is: www.ppsop.com. The course was 4 weeks and taught by Darwin Wiggett and Mark Degner. It was excellent and although not just for Pentax photographers it really teaches you a great deal about exposure and how to take better photos. The cost was $195.00 and all the assigned photos were critiqued by the insturctors. It was well worth it and after all we all want to take BETTER photographs. I'd highly recommend this photo school.
whbroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 21, 2006, 9:00 AM   #2

Does anyone know a good free online course?

This is one I found, but it's not really a "course"...

TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2006, 2:56 PM   #3

I had no idea that a course could be taken online. I'll have to check it out. On this same topic, I was at REI this weekend and got a brochure for onsite photography lessons. Sites like Yosemite with an instructor there showing you how to take shots. Seems pretty cool and a good getaway. REI.com may have some info on this if you can't make it to a store.-Jon
jabilson007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:25 PM   #4

Am I'm ever glad that you brought up REI, Yosemite and photo classes - as I recall, there is (or used to be at any rate) someone in Yosemite that runs classes quite often. I'll have to check it out, since I'm heading to Bass Lake (not far south of the Yosemite south entrance) the week of Labor Day! I can't wait!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 4:29 AM   #5

Try these

Fred666 is offline   Reply With Quote