Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Jun 2, 2003, 10:21 AM   #1
Default Optio 33 L

There are limited discussions here and elsewhere about the Pentax Optio 33 L. I like everything I have read about it (inlcuding no sound for movies - I am not buying it for movies). Is the limited discussion based on the fact that it is relatively new? Can anyone add more about how you like it? I am like a previous poster - I hate to buy it without more info even though Steve's reviews are so positive. I have also considedered the Minolta S414 (I know the differences). Any comments or thoughts would be helpful. I have used a Pentax Super Program SLR For 20 years and a Pentax P & S 105 Zoom for 10 years. Thanks.
asburydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 2, 2003, 12:32 PM   #2

the Optio 33L is a nice camera. I have taken many hundreds of photos since I got the camera at the beginning of April. Maybe the Minolta S414 offers more possibilities, but it is much bigger and more expensive. Here aren't so many discussions because the camera is very new and not so spectacular as the OptioS or the 550, but nevertheless it is a real insiders' tip, it is very cheap at the moment... Maybe it is helpful to know that there are only a few differences in speed, picture quality etc. between the Optio 330 GS and the 33L.

Regards from Germany
Lammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2003, 6:51 PM   #3
Default The pentax I want... optio 33L

I just wanted to check opinions about Pentax Optio 33L performance.
I am a new buyer and I am having a hard time trying to choose between Canon A70 and Pentax 33L.

From Mexico... ay chihuahua :lol:
eaguirrm is offline   Reply With Quote