Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Oct 23, 2003, 9:58 PM   #1
Default Pentax 33l problem

I recently purchased a 33l. Most everything seems to be working fine with the camera except for one strange thing - when I try and use the RESET function - the camera locks up. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried leaving the batteries out for a few hours, but the settings are still locked in. Everything else seems to work fine, so this could be considered a 'minor' glitch, but it makes me wonder if other functionality will stop working...

PS: I also own a Canon A70, so if anyone has a specific question on the differences between the two, I would be happy to help.
Ravynsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2003, 4:16 PM   #2

Hi Mark,

I purchased the optio 33L in May, I haven't had the reset problem but I have been having a problem with the pixels and was wondering if you had noticed the same. After I first got the camera I noticed that if I zoomed into a picture after downloading it on my computer, that there was a pixel missing and a white dot was in it's place. So I took it to pentax, they did something to fix it and all was good until a couple of weeks ago when the problem came back in a different place on the pixtures. So I took it back this time and they offered to replace it. We went through 3 brand new optio 33L and they all had the same problem. They're going to upgrade me now or refund. I have an example of this problem at my website:

sternum_mang is offline   Reply With Quote