Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Apr 13, 2004, 10:27 AM   #1
Default S4! Sometimes its blurry! Sometimes its sexy hi-rez!

hey, i have the optio S4 and its an amazing camera, but i only get super high resolution shots SOMETIMES. othertimes they are just blurry and i when i zoom in on the picture to say, crop it, it just gets even MORE blurry or pixelated. only SOMETIMES ill get a super sexy hi-rez shot that allows me to zoom in all the way around someones mouth and have it still be amazing quality. other times its just blurry. whats wrong?

(im just a point and click kid. im 18 and just take pics of my friends and stuff)
Davidnssbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 13, 2004, 10:35 AM   #2

This could be the way your digicam focus. Some digicams uses more than one focus points ( they call it things like intelligent-focus), but makes it difficult if you have more than one object dominating the scene. The focussystem will then be "confused".

It could also be, that your digicam has a focus point in the middle of the viewfinder. This means, that if you place your object in one of the side of the scene - the focus spot will be at the background...

You have look in your manual to see what type the digicam uses or take some testshots like described above.
Klaus DK is offline   Reply With Quote