Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old May 4, 2006, 4:49 PM   #1

hello 2 all friends here..

i am very new to this forum and i hope you will help me..

i am from Turkey and want to buy a digital camera... It must be cheap, good picture quality, has 640*480,30 FPS and MPEG-4 Video Mode..

I am not a pro photographer, i want my camera to be with me all the time like my mobile phone.. so it must be small, light and has good body design and quality...

I have been searching about digital camerasabout 2 monthsand i found these all in Pentax Optio s5z.. It also have a very big LCD screen and some manuel controls...

Pentax cameras are not sold in Turkey like Kodak,Canon and Nikon.. So its very hard to find goodor badreviews about this camera in Turkey.. I know Pentax is a very good and experianced lens manifacturer but how good are they on Digital cameras???

I found Pentax Optio s5z on http://www2.buydig.com/shop/product....p;sku=PKOPTS5Z and its only 159 USD...

i havent got much money, so i want to buy a camera that gives me the best price/performance...

i will buy the camera from USA by a friend who studies there.. this camera is about480 USD(!!!) in Turkey so this camera is very very cheap to me!!!

Please give me your oppinions about this camera.. Are u happy with s5z? should i buy this camera?? is its movie recording good? (i only need movies for watching them on my VCD Player...) and What about its macro photos???

Does it have big problems like casios have(lens problem) ? does it worth 160 USD? i was going to buy Kodak v530 but this one is much cheaper and has more functions.. but i changed my mind.. am i right to change my mind for this camera???

pls help me, i hope you will

lots of love

ps : very sorry for my bad english :roll:
emrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links