Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jun 11, 2003, 3:24 AM   #1
Default New BW Images of Dog

My brother brought his beastie around to the house yesterday so I could take some pictures for him. I added 3 of them, one of which he is in.

Would really appreciate some feedback on these ones.

Also, may I ask what u think of the borders, how I could improve them. I'm not sure how to make a solid border with no gradient, so just used that one, think it looks ok? or would it be better without a border.

Thx as always for help

Photodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 11, 2003, 8:18 AM   #2

What photo editor do you use? It's not hard to put a solid border around a picture in photoshop elements 2 (and I assume photoshop proper.)

Under "Image" choose "resize" then "canvas size". Then add double the size of the border you want (on both the hight and width), as this causes the proper amount of border to be put on both sides of the picture. Make sure that the center box is selected in that "Anchor" box. I find that box a little weird, but after messing around with it it finally made sense.

I don't know how to do it in irfanview (if you even can.)

Oh, and I like that first picture of the dog. And the black and white effect works well.

eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2003, 12:00 PM   #3

Decent snaps.

I hate doggy pics though. I think I was mentally scarred by my mate. I went around to his house one evening to look at his latest 35mm slide show.

1.5 hours worth of pics and associated details of his smelly old mutt who either sniffed my you know whats or kept farting all night. Needed a couple of stiff whiskys after that evening.

I really hate doggy pics :evil: :x :twisted:
steve6 is offline   Reply With Quote