Greetings Denny

MrDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 17, 2007, 6:17 AM   #2

where are the C&C?

greetings Denny
MrDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2007, 12:44 AM   #3

I like the pose on the first one, nice expression, but there is a real green tint, at least on my monitor - I get the sense that the curtains in the background havea greenish tint - it may have helped to white balance beforehand.

Perhaps it is just that the photo is compressed and low quality jpeg, but the hair is really pixilated/artificial looking - again maybe just compression or was it cropped and enlarged alot? Other areas, especially along her left cheek appear to be oversharpened. I would also clone out what appears to be a tiny scratch on her nose. Here is a quick edit. Don't know how the colour will look on other monitors.

The second photo needs to be brightened up alot and the pose seems a lot less natural than the first. Her head seems to be tilted too much, she seems to be pushing down hard on her right hand and it seems she's not too sure what to do with her left hand. (Sorry, and I realize it is only my opinion.)

I tried adjusting the second one, but simple brightness and contrast adjustment bring out the shadow from the flash. If you do it in layers and keep the original background, you could bring out her face. In the end, a bit more lighting in the original picture would be the best.

Attached Images
klfatcj is offline   Reply With Quote