Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old May 19, 2008, 5:11 PM   #21
Super Moderator

Check this out..... I don't like posting links to other forums but in the interest of learning this has some good pointers.

Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 8:12 PM   #22

ecap wrote:
... Also the only resizer i have is a quick resixer how can i reduce the size without reducing the pixel count as goldwing was talking about.

thanks, ecap
ecap, go online and do a search, there are several options that are free that will do a much better job than what you have now. if nothing else, down a trial copy of Photoshop, it's good for 30 days. Or send me a privet email and I'm sure I can help you out.
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2008, 11:21 AM   #23

I'm not a huge fan of the shots where the reflector was heavily used. It seems like the light is too warm and comes off as fake to me. Did you use a flash on the camera at all? Adding that may diminish that effect somewhat, and failing that, it can likely be fixed up in photoshop.
Rileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2008, 1:15 PM   #24

i used fill flash on the ones when she was under the trees but the others when she was in direct sunlight the shadows cast on her face were to much for fill flash to correct. keep the feedback coming i am gaining useful tips that i can use later down the road. ecap

Also i used the gold reflector most that day going to try the white and silver next time. Ecap
ecap is offline   Reply With Quote