Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Apr 21, 2009, 3:27 PM   #1

Hello Everyone,

I've been shooting a lot with my Pentax AF540FGZ flash & liking it. I've tried doing the index card with the elastic band and liking the result, but boy is flimsy.

I was digging around a little more about what diffuser / bounce I was going to get.

And I'm thinking this the Demb Flash Diffuser looks interesting.

But has anyone here used this thing?

What's your thoughts on how usable it is.

My use would be to help me control / modify the light for my people / family shots.

It looks like you have a little more control than the Gary Fong. And that's part of the fun I have taking pictures is all the fiddling with the controls.

I'd get the Demb Flash Diffuser Pro (medium size -- don't know whether to get the mat or shiny reflector) + the smaller reflector (just in case I find the thing too big?) and the filter holder (so that I could start playing with using filters, without having to stick some velcro to my flash and get it all gummed up right now.)

I can use it on my Pentax AF540FGZ, but I (according to these picts) I could also use it on the built-in flash on my Pentax K100D or Nikon D70s if I was too lazy to carry the big flash around.

I saw this post . . .

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=596380&forum_id=36&jump_ to=974514#p974514

And I've asked if there is any update.

Take care, yours truly,

tacticdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links