Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old May 16, 2004, 7:57 PM   #1

Saturday my wife, and our friend went to Portland's Saturday Market. They shopped, and I snapped shots. Here are some of the memorable characters that you may find most of the time down at the market.

This first shot is of my good friend Theo. He plays guitar and sings favorites,as well as, his own compositions. Theo is an origional founder of Portlands mountain biking club called P.U.M.P.

Ever wonder what happened to Elvis? Well he moved to Portland and does street performance at the market.

This clown was doing balloon Elmo's for donations. He was a very nice guy and gave away his one-of-a-kind balloon crown after his last performance on Saturday.

I've seen this performance artist/juggler several times at the market, but never have I seen him carry away lunch as he did in the second photo.

I nearly missed this shot while walking to the car. My wife pursuaded me to snap a few. My wife is sooooo smart. It made me realize just how many pictures that I pass un-noticed everyday.

MoonGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 17, 2004, 9:37 PM   #2

That's quite a market you have in Portland, but I have to admit I love the last photograph the best. Your wife has a good eye to spot an opportunity like that. The black & white really does it justice as well with the strong vertical white columns. With the age of the building & the blinds it could be the 40s. Great shot.
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2004, 6:30 AM   #3

I agree with Ziggy, about the secondphoto.
chuck biddinger is offline   Reply With Quote