Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Oct 21, 2005, 5:48 PM   #1

Have to take it easy 3 models in one day is a bit too much

beide makeup door Karin.

And tonight Corine came by to make the party even beter.

More on www.doorhof.nl/models

Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 21, 2005, 5:54 PM   #2

I like just about all of them except the first. The pose and lighting is giving off a masculine look. The light on the left side of her face looks strange and her left eye seems to bright for the lighting on that side. I do not like the DOF in the shot either. It seems to fall off a bit to quick.

#5 temp looks to cool, which may be what your were shooting for, but I prefer a slightly warmer look.

The second image is the best IMO.
Widowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2005, 3:12 AM   #3

matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2005, 10:33 AM   #4

Hi, Frank, No "Alert" this time.....???? ha,ha just joking.

Ok,to start wiht #1...it is a good shoot and I like although a little too cassual but still great.

#2 very interesting shoot I likeit with only thing that I don't like is her left hand because her fingers are a little short,losing the female touch and would be better if her hand is a little under the shirt.

#3 is unique and the best of Mandy....excellent

#4 not satisfied with this one too much

#5 this photo of Corine I like very much it is a great shot, great personality of her...excellent

#6 this one also I don't like too much...plate one

#7 and 8 are both really verynice and like the shadow on 7 and the pose on 8 but with a little suggestion that would like that the whole chair could be seenable to fulfill theouter space of the frame. ....great job.....

Regards Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2005, 1:01 AM   #5

Hi Frank, I'm going to just give a quick post to add another compliment to your work. It's always entertaining and worthwhile browsing thru your posts. As always, your shoots remind me of the work dirctors do in cinema. Like the use of artisic license to make a point. In your work, sometimes it's exaggerated colors, unusual facial expressions or angled poses...many times a combination of all of these. Then too, some of your shots offer a more tranquil quality in keeping with your model's natural beauty. You manage to cover the spectrum, always posting work nicelydone with flair, and appeal. My apology for not finding a lot to suggest for improvement, your imagination is always at least one jump ahead of mine. Well done. Best regards,

KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote