Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:46 AM   #1

XT and 28-105 3.5-4.5, 50 1.8, 85 1.8. Amanda is 19 and an aspiring actress and needed shots for her book. See all her pics here: http://imageevent.com/24peter/amandaromano

24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 12, 2006, 7:13 PM   #2

Nice set Peter! For some reasonmy favorite is the last shot. Good job!
Kaspian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2006, 10:52 AM   #3

considering the photos shown here would comment that I find the background a little distraction on some photos and give a kind of conservative lookand I find it a little not in favour of her personality.

That is why my choice here is the last one. It is excellent exposure and the greeny brackground really give a life to this pgoto....like it very much.

Also #4 photo is really nice.....
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2006, 11:09 AM   #4

Not sure about the one with the bakini top. The others are all good and I must say, I think the last one really jumps out. Firstst and third are also very good too.

I think that this shows a wide diversity of moods and colours over the set, however, I reckon it's probably within the girls own intrests to get an image, work with it and stick to it. She's an attractive young lady and some of those shots could maybe give the wrong impression to individuals. Then again, it depends what message she (and the photographer) is trying to convay.
StevenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2006, 8:22 AM   #5

(first off i hate how steves erases your whole message if your attachment doesn't work the first time...frustrating!)

Beautiful model and great rangeof expressions! Redheads do require a bit more attention to color combinations. The orange background is a good start, but adding loud colors like lime green,fuschia and purple is unflattering. (Redheads should NEVER wear fuschia btw!)

An auburn-tressed chica myself, I find ivory, beiges and browns arepreferred neutrals for my coloring (vs black & white), and hues of muted peach, sage (quick edit below illustrates)and aquamake my hair color pop. Accordingly, #5 really works for her, but i'd tone down the background color to make sure SHE is center stage....and that magnificent mane!

She's really different, and I'd imagine an aspiringactress would want toplay that up! I'd love to see you take that moreearthy, almost bohemiandirectionwith her...#6 is the best of the lot.

can't wait to see her again!

Attached Images
urbanaries is offline   Reply With Quote