Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jul 26, 2006, 3:01 PM   #11

There are some doubts where to post a portrait photos as per my opinion. If you post them under critique it would be question whether the people which do people shooting will visit this part of the forum and give an expiriance feedback over shooting portraits....and this could be very important.

On the other hand there are lot of photos here but there are from the same session and almost very similar. It wouldbe wrong to post them separately....how meny threads would be in each day????? Maybe the best way is to choose several the interesting one to comment them unless you are not sure at all which one should be posted.....

Anyway, considering your photos I agree that #7 is the most interesting with lovely aexpression of her and good exposure..... I do not like that black right top corner maybe original corener would be nice also.....

I like #6 too but it is too soft for my taste and there are some highlights issue onher clothes.....

ABout the PSD on her skin I like to be little less but that is personal......

Hope to see more..... and pay attention to composition, there are some strange cut-offs...

ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2006, 2:11 AM   #12

Most expressions are exactly the same (that's something to really work on).
I would opt for different camera angles, try to experiment with lower angles.

Also if you whitened the teeths do this is a little bit less
If she really has this white teeths, wow.

I think there is potential in this model, just keep experimenting with lower angles and different expressions.

Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2006, 9:25 PM   #13

The first picture has something going for it..... I would just like to see the white door not take so much away from the wonderful portrait..... It is so bright, that it distracts from this rather outstanding shot.
Bagsfan5 is offline   Reply With Quote