Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:54 AM   #11

I have been reading your comments on and off via the forum for a few weeks now. The advice you give is excellent, and your website is also excellent much admiration for your work...

As for myself, I used to be an avid SLR (film) user, my Pentax ME Super finally gave up some time ago (years!!), after a while I ventured into the digital compact world, but just knew I was missing something. I had been using a Fuji Finepix 7000 until it met with an unfortunate end! So I have ordered, and am waiting for my Pentax K10D to be delivered... having no camera, and visting this forum (and keep looking at your website) is sooo frustrating, just cannot wait to get going again.

Keep up the good work and the invaluable comments..

And Sneezy I would be very pleased with your wedding photos. Good work.

Poul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 12:02 PM   #12
Super Moderator

Hi Poul,

Thanks for your very kind words and I'm glad you find what I have to say helpful and that you like my site!

I owe most of what I know to having been here for the past year or so as well as reading magazines and web articles. From there the most important thing is trying it out and putting it into practise and finding out what works and if it doesn't then modifying it until it does.

I've not had a chance to play with the K10D but from results I have seen you will not be disappointed.

Hope to see some of your work on here soon.

Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2006, 1:13 PM   #13

Great effort, I am very interested in what you've done at a wedding since I may be asked to help out at one a few months from now and wil be using the Sony A100 also.

Aside from the arm placement, I'd say this is a very creditable job. Lighting and the candid nature of the shot really makes it a keeper.

Aloha and thanks for posting.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2006, 8:45 PM   #14

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I have a few pictures up on Flickr they aren't great but they are ok. I just hope that the actual photographer got some good pictures. I would hate for the kids just to have my pictures.

You are all so kind!
Sneezy1956 is offline   Reply With Quote