Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Feb 18, 2007, 3:39 PM   #1

Well i have had my camera Fuji S9500 since christmas 2006 , please click on link below to some pictures i have taken,,

Some comments here or at my blog would be great, the last post I put here I didn,t get any feedback at all, would appreciate any you can give thanks

Norfolk Boy ( Paul B)

Norfolk Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2007, 6:25 PM   #2

I enjoyed your gallery. The first swan is the best imo and the other photos tend to be dark with subjects underexposed; it looks as if you were shooting in tough light situations and that certainly happens.

The picture of the joyful child with the ball rolling toward him is great.

You and the Fuji have probably done some more work together since you posted--let's see more.
JDar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2007, 3:10 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Hi Paul,

You possibly didn't get replies as people usually reply more if you post the photos rather than a link to another site.

You havesome interesting shotsposted here which have a lot of potential, however if you take a look at the guidelines http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=90then point 4 says "Be Concise
Please post only one image per thread...this will allow each image to be judged on it's own merits and keeps the thread on topic."

If you are looking for critique/technique (which is the assumption by posting in this section) then please post those which you would like this on in individual threads otherwise there is just too much here to talk about. Also have a look at other photo sections as you might want to put some of them in there as well if you are not looking for critique.

Looking forward to seeing more work and getting to chat about your photos.

Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote