Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old May 7, 2007, 1:39 PM   #1

I admit one of my biggest flaw is seeing the "big" picture. I don't have that artistic eyes to turn something boring into something worth looking at.
I took these image in a studio for a photoshop class of mine. I had to bring something in so I grabbed the first thing that game to mind, my music box of The Phantom of the Opera figuring. I took a few shots in different angles. Here are the images that I took that day.

Here are the direct link to each image

Now the challenge is to make this more intresting. I have no limit on what I can do, I can do just able anything that I want with the image. I can use any image from anywhere to help create the overall image.

If anyone have any ideas on how I can make this more intresting please let me know. If you know photoshop, you can do a simple layout if you want, you don't have to make it look fancy or l clean just as long I get it. If you don't know photoshop, you can try an explain how you would set it and what type of settings you would put. Even my teacher had a hard time giving me ideas....

Thanks in advance

superakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 9, 2007, 6:14 PM   #2

For something simple to do why not throw a filter at it, say glowing edges, or a lighting effect. I don't know how much work you're supposed to do on the images but PS is full of image altering things.
Attached Images
JDar is offline   Reply With Quote