Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Feb 20, 2011, 4:16 PM   #1
Default Winter Path Home

Well, what am I saying??? Of course it is the "Winter path home", this is jok'n Finland, where this year we should have 5 full months of snow cover, this past week has been brutal with temps down to minus 30 C. But a warm front came in, it got up to -16 and I was out with my camera... The photo below is the path to my home when walking fromt lake... This photo was unfortunately quite overexposed... but I thought I would fiddle with it. I did what I can, the only thing I am not to crazy about is the colour of the sky. Anyone have suggestions... ideas... fire away... this is not the most interesting "composition", so hold your horses on that It is just the challenge of fix a overexposed photo. Thanks all! Keep warm!

Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2011, 12:32 PM   #2

Humm what the population statistic over there!? Joking ya say! Nice 5 months o f snow cover great lord such even timing why is the rest of the world going crazy? ya must be staying in the centre of the tilt as one would put it the hub hmmm that could very well mean that one day in the far future ya could be the new north! I love snow but as well I love my summers as long as its not so hot .. I would love to see this shot in the four seasons!
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote