Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 3, 2005, 9:32 PM   #1

Here are some pictures I took of my girlfriend's 2 yr old niece. Please let me know what you guys think.

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

newbieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 4, 2005, 7:52 AM   #2

she's a cute little girl and you did a fine job. forst photo, the white are is a little bright but easy fix though if you want to do that.

2nd is nice

3rd would be the one i like the best though a little soft. still nice.
berto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 11:32 AM   #3

OK, firstly, beautiful little kid! and your photography is pretty good too, well its a lot better than mine anyway!

The first shot is my favourate, the compoostion is nice and the little girl has "that" look on her face that my 2 year old daughter pulls too.

With the clothes she is wearing in the shot it reminded me of an old show we had here in the UK when I was a kid, its called Bagpuss, and at the begining of this show there was this old sepia shot of this little girl called Emily.

So I got editing and tried to make your picture look more bagpuss-ish (now theres a new word)

I think that it adds to the photograph, as her clothes and the accessories in the shot remind my of by gone time.

You or anyone else are more than welcome to reply to this string, but keep in mind, if you mention knowing about bagpuss, the whole world will know your nearly 40!:-)

Kung Fu Alien
Attached Images
kung-fu-alien is offline   Reply With Quote