Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 26, 2005, 6:20 AM   #1

Some reason I like this one...

Naama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 26, 2005, 8:46 AM   #2

Welcome to the forums! I'mhappy to see you posting photos, and look forward to seeing more.

We're glad to have you here.

For this forum (Critiques and Techniques), we have some guidelines posted. Please take time to read through them.

Here is areminder from this forum's guidelines for future posts (bold added for emphasis):

4. Be Concise
Please post only one image per thread...this will allow each image to be judged on it's own merits and keeps the thread on topic. A critique which picks apart every detail of the image posted had better be worth the time reading it.

Note that it's fine to post more than one version of the same image in response to critique (here it is cropped or processed differently, etc.). But, we'd prefer not to have different images in the same thread. In other words, if wanting comment and critque on more than one image, pleasestart a new thread for each image.

So, please keep this in mind for futureposts in the Critiques and Techniques Forum (one image per thread).

Thanks for understanding!

Jim C.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2005, 2:10 PM   #3

I'l keep that in my mind.
Naama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2005, 12:15 AM   #4

Your second picture is interesting. It is leading the viewer from the bottom to the top and lets the imagination fill in what is beyond. Good work. I can't help thinking it might be more effective if taken at a different angle, so the steps lead more from corner to corner.

VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote