Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jan 22, 2006, 7:53 AM   #1

I drove out a little ways, and grabbed this sunrise shot, earlier this morning. The camera (Oly C-740UZ) was not on a tripod, and I did my best to hold it as still as possible. It is a rather simple photo, but I am quite anxious to hear - from you all - what I should have done to better this. Thanks in advance.

I apologize for the following mishap. The sizing issue is something that I am going to have to get down. I tried deleting the box, but didn't know how to go about it.
NLAlston is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 22, 2006, 2:11 PM   #2

From the thumbnail it looks like it has potential. However it is really difficult to see the details clearly enough to comment. I would recommend posting it at least 800 pixels wide so we can see the details.

At first glance at this small size I would say that the colours are a little dull. Would recommend waiting in that same spot for a little longer taking shots every couple of minutes. Also the silouhetted trees at the right make great interest but they are a little out of the way. Would have maybe added a little more of the foreground and put them into the frame alittle more.

Nice work looking forward to seeing more...

DomCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 4:38 PM   #3
Super Moderator

yea.. i hope you can figure out how to post us a bigger version.. it looks promising..
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote