Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 13, 2006, 7:34 AM   #11

Apart from the fact its blue...? Its soft and has been done a thousand times before.
Syd it does not suit my persona to say the blue is not original. If you read again, I said apart from the blue, its been done a thousand times.

The thing thats been dome a thousand times is the full frame front facing rosecomposition.

I have to stand by my original critique. Its unsharp to the point of out of focus or is out of focus. There ends the tech photographic critique as that is paramount. Therefore I look at the composition for some originality or merit. Its not there as mentioned above.

I could have given a rosy answer (opps) and said "try more unsharp or reshoot trying to get in focus with at least 2 inch DOF. Maybe think about the composition with a view to a little more originality that indicates an individual style. However thats all so lame as its so out lined in the photograph. Plus you know this stuff anyway as I have seen manynicelytaken and original photographs form you.

Yes I understand what you are saying, about the community and the niceties,however I have made friends genuinely here,not despite but for giving honest opinion.

LBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 8:07 AM   #12

LBoy wrote:
I have seen manynicelytaken and original photographs form you.
Thank you. You really are a sweetie deep down I'm sure.

In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote