Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 21, 2006, 5:55 AM   #11

Hi Ken,

Apologies for the late reply to this thread. The original shot was using a completely plain sheet. The only work I did on it was to clone out creases and folds. I think I used the blur tool and manually blurred over some rough areas on the final edit too. The main thing i did here was to change the colour (i only had access to a pink sheet - not very fitting for my little boy).

Also a point to make, a lot of people have made comments on this forum and the use recently. I would just like to point out that this thread could be an example of how this forum USED to be - i.e. I posted a photo asking questions of it - how to improve it, etc. I gave as much information as I could into why I thought that I had done the best that I could and then waited for the other talented folks of this forum to advise me of how to improve my work. Could the problem on this forum we are currently facing be from people simply saying "Come on tell me how fantastic my shot is" rather than asking how to improve their work? Just a comment...

Just like to say thanks to the people who have really helped me - I will be doing more shots of my son with better backgrounds, etc... and will also try and use other clothing to try and take away the "heat" from his white shirt. Really - thanks a lot people...

DomCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2006, 12:58 PM   #12

looks great but a little over exsposed in my opinion
photoshane is offline   Reply With Quote