Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Oct 4, 2006, 5:30 AM   #1

Hi, My local printer cartrige refill company www.sinerta.lt informed me today that there is a new company named Zhuhai Gree Magneto Electric Co.,Ltd that makes new chipped cartriges for all Canon printers: 4200,5200,6600D,6700D etc.

Cartriges are named like this:

MMC cartrige/black/CLI-8BK

I don't have my new IP6700D can't test them now but shoud get the printer this month. Then I will say if they work or not.
smileM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 4, 2006, 10:38 AM   #2

Interesting post but your link was unusable for me since I don't know the language. Are you linking to the actual aftermarket chipped cartridge. Would be nice.

The Chinese company you talk about does in fact list a chipped and unchipped compatible Canon CLI-8's andPGI-5BK. Note that these two products are from different companies (?)but sold/advertised by globalsources.com.

UnChipped: http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/...1001774773.htm

Chipped: http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/...1002361161.htm

The chipped cartridge picture sure looks a lot like they took Canon OEM cartridges and angled them just right so that you would not see the typical Canon markings or packaging too much. Come to think of it, the unchipped cartridges look like OEM Canon cartridges with the chips removed.

I sent off an email enquiring into the chipped catridges. It appears they sell in bulk. There is a direct to consumer page from globalsources.com but it does not have these chipped catridges: http://www.globalsourcesdirect.com/s...les/Categories.
Stratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 12:35 AM   #3

I received a reply from CN Manufacturing Ltd, the company that makes the CNJET chipped compatible Canon cartridges offered on globalsource.com. It looks like a form letter which answered none of my questions. Maybe it's just a communication issue.

Dear MrXXXXXXXX,

It is our great pleasure to receive your requirements fromGlobalsources website.

First of all, I would like to introduce our corporation hereby:
CN Manufacturing Ltd specializes in ink & toner cartridge,which are compatible with epson,canon,HP,Lexmark,etc.. All the products are of the same quality as the original
ones for we are ISO9001 certificated! In addition to ink & toner cartridge,we also specialize
in refill ink ,inkjet & photo paper and toner! Pls be assured that we can supply all the products
at most favorable price and best service, for we can mould cartridge shells and other plastic
components by ourselves!

I would like to tell you that we have established business relationships with our customers from different countries.
So wish we can communicate with each other more easily, of course, I will try my best to meet your requirements!
Anything I can do for you, pls feel free to let me know.
You could get more details from our corporation website:
www.cn-mfg.com
Sincerely hope we can establish long-term business relationship with you.

Best Regards and Thanks
Tania(sales representative)
CN Manufacturing Ltd
23 Bldg,Lishan Industrial Zone,XingHai Road,Nanshan,ShenZhen,China
Tel:86-755-86061363 86061383
Fax:86-755-86060393
www.cn-mfg.com
Stratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 3:50 AM   #4

Well I called the company at www.sinerta.lt myself and they said they sell chipped cartriges. I don't have conpatible printer to test them right now but when my new Pixma 6700 arrives I will investigate further.

The company said that their cartriges work like canon.
smileM is offline   Reply With Quote