Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 16, 2003, 6:12 PM   #1

Default Canon s900 and Easy-Photo print

I have had this printer for about 7 months and have printed beautiful 8x10's and 4x6's. My question is how can I print 5x7's. With easy photo print ther is not option to print a 5x7. Am I able? Many thanks from a beginner!!!
srlollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 16, 2003, 9:32 PM   #2

In Easy Photo Print, you can select the paper size to be 8.5x11, then print 2 bordered or borderless to a page. The downside: you will have to trim them to be 5x7.

Another option is to use Photo Record and use the Fixed Image size option. But it will only print 1 image per page (from my experineces with the prgram); an expensive proposition if you are using the Canon Photo Paper Pro.

Canon has released a 5x7 paper of the Photo Paper Plus. You might play with the settings of the PhotoRecord to see if it will allow you to set a custom paper size with borderless print.
dcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2003, 9:46 PM   #3

Download a copy of Photo Paper Saver and you’re in business. Go to http://www.fpdoctor.com/index.jsp

You have to play with this software but once you learn the particulars I believe you will love it. It is a shareware and is a free download. The free version only allows you to print 2 pages at a time. If you like the program the cost is $20.00 and you have unlimited printing. Keep in mind the shareware program only needs to be closed and restarted to continue printing.
rritter is offline   Reply With Quote