Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jul 13, 2007, 4:28 AM   #1

Previously I have used a Epson R300 with a CISS but this has died. New Epsons seem to have problems with new chips, resetting etc. Anyone has experience of a Canon model with CISS? I have been very happy with Epson quality so the Canon would have to live up to that and I see that whilst my Epson is a 6 ink model, a lot of Canon's are 5. Is this important? I do live in UK but any comments would be welcome
pewtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 13, 2007, 10:39 PM   #2

pewtu wrote:
Quote:
Previously I have used a Epson R300 with a CISS but this has died. New Epsons seem to have problems with new chips, resetting etc. Anyone has experience of a Canon model with CISS? I have been very happy with Epson quality so the Canon would have to live up to that and I see that whilst my Epson is a 6 ink model, a lot of Canon's are 5. Is this important? I do live in UK but any comments would be welcome

Dear Pewtu,

The chip of your R300 CISS can not recognize ,right ?Are you sure the chip and the ink cartridge are connect well ?I had testedEpson R270/C79/C65/R220/R230,some of them were not recognize the chip mostly owe to thecarelessinstallation .then I change another ink cartridge ,install the chip carefully .Luckly ,all of them working very well now .About the CISS of Canon .there are both have 5 and 6 ink tanks .Just like Canon ip4200 we have used for more than 1year . and IP4300 is updating now ,I also test triumphantly. and Canon IP3300 and IP3000 i have a neighbor who has these printer ,and i borrowed from him to test my CISS ,all of them working well .

I think the installation is very important ,this is my own experience .if any other more experience ,i hope to share with you ,then i can learm more ~~~~~~~```

:-):-)

http://www.huihang800.com

diana08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2007, 4:53 AM   #3

You can find everything for reset or clear buffer inkjet here http://www.coldreset.com
pssa is offline   Reply With Quote