Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Dec 5, 2007, 1:20 PM   #1

hi,

im having some trouble with the supplied software, printing CD and DVD labels directly onto the disc.

i searched the forum and in a thread similar tp this (which i cannot post i for some reason)

theres was a post byciprianionut :

After 20 dvd printabledamage in finaly i say BINGO .The settings for SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe 4 and Canon the Pixma ip 4200 for when you wish to print a dvd-tray its:

1-cd Label -width 11,75 cm

-height 11,75 cm

2-Start position -Left 0,69 cm

-Top 8,71 cm

3-Rotation-180

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"More Than That please damage your self dvd printable blank and made to Perfect.
Attachment: ciprianionut[/i]

i have the SureThing leabeler deluxe but i dont know which tenmplate to use with those settings.

can anyone help me out, i want to print custom dvd labels that i have made inot a jgep file but every time i print one i get white edges and stuff, with that software can i get a jpeg image to fill the entiere printable surface?
which template do i start off with to use with those settings above?

thanks

devilfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 7, 2007, 2:24 AM   #2

I installed SureThing and could see why it might be a bit confusing for some users. They did update it though and make it easier for people with direct cd printers. Forget the template altogether and install the version 5 update: http://www.surething.com/ST/ViewDown...5_DELUXE_PATCH

I would also recommend Canon CD Label Print since it was designed for Canon printers and should be a little bit simpler for you to use with the 4200.

[img]chrome://piclens/content/launch.png[/img][img]chrome://piclens/content/launch.png[/img]
KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote